Monday, July 4, 2011

Little Miracle


" The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn't been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him."
~Pablo Casals~


Our whole world is full of miracles, but babies make each day even more amazing. Happy first birthday to my little nephew, Matthew. He will be one on Wednesday and I love him so much. Matthew brings me so much joy and he is truly a sweet little miracle!


I love being an auntie...and I am a good one! I have so much joy and want to share my love with Matthew and others in my life. Matthew's little toothless smile always makes me melt...





Matthew is cuddly and I love to watch him sleep so peacefully...

Happy birthday, blue eyes!
Your first birthday is a special one. It was a first year for us to get to know you, see you grow, and appreciate what a little miracle you really are to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment