Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting Back on Track!

Sunday, April 17, 2011
Thought of the week:
Grandpa's so German! :

"Good enough, good enough..."
"Can you load the warshing marchine?"

My grandpa's birthday is this Wednesday and I will go to visit him during my Easter break.
His diet consists of donuts, cookies, candies, and breads. I wonder where I inherited my sweet tooth?

My other random thoughts this week:
*How can I love watching the show "Say Yes to the Dress" when I can't stand weddings?
*If cleaners clean and prevent 99% of germs why can't they get that last 1%?
*What are the kids at school are really like when I am gone? Do they act like it is party time?
*I saw that Walmart has their own medical center coming. Who is going to take over the world first, Walmart or Oprah?
*Will Jebbie ever understand that he is not a lap dog at 90 pounds?


So I am back on the marathon track, or at least the running track! Physical therapy is going well and I am finally able to do many exercise routines without pain. God bless the ISJ Physical Therapy Team and my other physical therapy expert! Running is my stress reliever and it allows me time to reflect upon life's happenings. Hopefully I will soon be back to my normal exercise routine and I even have a new running partner. :)

The school year is winding down and warm weather is coming too (hopefully soon)! My summer will be filled with gardening, reading, running, dog walks, and family time. I will be in Chicago after school finishes and in the cities for a week this summer. I have been selected to serve on two of the Minnesota Department of Education's Comprehensive Assessment Panels for reading in Roseville. This just curls my toes!  It will be a great resume booster and an excellent learning opportunity! My focus will also be on finishing my two Reading Teacher Journal articles, wish me luck!

As for relationships, there have been some new developments... I have nothing more to say about that. :)

I just have to keep following my future goals which are very simple:

~Love and always enjoy my job!
~Cherish my family time!
~Always do things to help others.
~Appreciate the small things in life.
~Be more positive and encouraging.
~Be open to change and new opportunities.
~Focus only on others who improve my life!
~Move on from past relationships that haven't been successful.
~Forgive and  forget, move on!

Everyone loves chubby cheeks!



Ernest Hemingway
My aim is to put down on paper what I see and what I feel in the best and simplest way.

Epictetus
Nature gave us one tongue and two ears so we could hear twice as much as we speak.

Benjamin Disraeli
Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for truth.



  Clara & Jeb enjoying the sunshine!

I am really into funny animal pictures lately and here are a few of my favorites...








No comments:

Post a Comment