Sunday, February 27, 2011

Change

Week of February 27: Do not assume all children do not want to learn. Some students want to learn and may even try to take the teacher's manual home...

Blog smog, why not? I like to write. I am, by no means, a writer. Sure, I wrote a great thesis, but I consider myself more of a bookworm. I really enjoy writing poems, so I am going to include one of my poems on each of my blogs. Here is a recent one fitting for today:

Change

The amiability of the sun,
Gently embraces your face.
Blooms and new life,
Envelop all that you see.

Life looks altered,
The feeling of uncertainty is evident
Changes bring new experiences
Yet the familiarity of peace exists.

Finding oneself again,
Can be exhilarating and inspiring.
Embrace all you do with passion,
And life's exuberance will surround your days.

Karen L. Hosier
*Written with love for Terrick Giefer, 2010
I think about how much life has changed for me over the past five years. I have great family, friends, doggies, and others I adore. Change can be painful, but many good things can happen to you as life changes.

1 comment:

  1. *** love love love ** i agree whole-heartily!! many good things WILL happen..keep believing karen ***

    ReplyDelete